Thursday, May 20, 2021

Graduation essays

Graduation essays

graduation essays

4 SAMPLE GRADUATE SCHOOL ESSAYS #1. "From Working Poor to Elite Scholar" One of the proudest accomplishments of my life was earning my college degree, despite the fact that my early adulthood pointed in the opposite direction, beginning with my marriage at the age of Throughout the s I lived as one of the High School Graduation Essay Words | 3 Pages. Graduation Epidemic My high school graduation was one of the saddest moments of my life. Although I was excited about graduating, I did not know what I was going to do with the rest of my life. In Maya Angelou’s “Graduation,” Angelou was excited and proud of all that she had accomplished Graduation Day Essay; Graduation Day Essay. Page 1 of 50 - About Essays Personal Narrative: Jason's Last Day Of School Before Graduation. On an ebullient morning Jason wakes up to get ready for school. This is Jason’s Last week of school before graduation this Saturday and his dad is so proud of his only son graduating



High School — Brooklyn Free School



Kuan Lee Jennifer Borgerding Kulwicki ENGL 4 August High School Graduation If life is full of journeys, high school is one of the journeys graduation essays experienced and completed by all of us, graduation essays. High school life graduation essays a memorable time graduation essays most people, for me as well. Malaysia has primary school for which student study from six until twelve years old while secondary school is for thirteen until eighteen years old.


As we do not have four seasons, our school starts from January graduation essays ends at November. My high school, Pay Fong High School, is one of the secondary school that consists of three years junior classes and three years senior classes. High school graduation was one of the important days in my life. My high school graduation was on October 17, There was a graduation ceremony held in the morning and a graduation party held that night. After the six years of high school, the graduation ceremony and party can be seen as a celebration of accomplishments of students for their study and the start of new journey.


The previous night of the graduation, graduation essays, I was so excited that I had completed my high school and I was going to have a new life. At the same time, I felt sad that all of us were separated as we would advance our studies at different places.


I had decided to take America Degree Transfer Program before the graduation while others had decided to go to different countries such as Australia, United Kingdom, Taiwan, China, and others. Some of us decided to study at local university. We had made several discussions before the graduation, graduation essays.


My class teacher, Miss Yew, had helped me a lot to make this decision. She was a kind old lady and she had been teaching for over 30 years in my school. As an English teacher, she did not know Chinese language as she graduation essays English ducated.


However, she learned Chinese while she was teaching so that she could communicate well with us. One day after her class, she asked me to go to her office. That will be helpful. Study what you are interested, but not what you are required, graduation essays.


If you think that you are doing well in Mathematics, graduation essays, just go for it. This was the first time we discussed about the advanced of my study. Also, what she said really encouraged me and I decided to study Actuarial Science but not Engineering that my parents wanted.


Sometimes, graduation essays, there will be a person that gives you confidence to graduation essays an important decision.


Miss Yew was that person. I woke up earlier in that morning. It was 6 a. when I looked at the alarm clock. Graduation ceremony would start at 9 a. and we should reach the hall at a. to have a final rehearsal, graduation essays. After I took a shower and took my breakfast, graduation essays, I asked my mother to drive me to school earlier.


I did not forget to bring the dress and accessories that I would wear in the party. When I reached my classroom, almost half of my classmates had been there. All of us were so excited about the ceremony and the party at night. I looked around the classroom and I realized that this was the last time that I could sit inside the classroom.


Our classroom was quite big as it needed to fit in 48 people. There were two air conditioners in our classroom. A blackboard was in front of the classroom while there were two notice boards on the back. One of the notice boards was full of schedule which we used graduation essays prepare our exams, assignments, and homework.


While the other notice board was decorated by the quotes and notes that were written by us and some photos of our class. I looked at that quote with a photo of me with a lot of Mathematics homework. That was the time before the UEC graduation essays, which was an O-level exam in Malaysia; I was working hard with graduation essays practice exercises.


There were eight classes and about three hundred and fifty students that would graduate that year. We queued up according to class in front on the hall, graduation essays. Our uniform was in green color with white shirts. Boys were wearing green color long pants while girls were wearing green color long above knee skirts. The rule in our school was quite strict that girls could not have fringe that below eyebrow or else you had to pin it up. If you had a long hair over your shoulder then you were needed to tie your hair using black color rubber band.


While boys must cut their hair short enough. There were three teachers, who were in charge of discipline department of our school, graduation essays, graduation essays walking around and checked if all of us reached the standard.


Then, the teacher who was in charge of this graduation ceremony, Miss Lim, told us graduation essays we should do later, how we walked into the hall, graduation essays, and where we graduation essays be seated. The hall was decorated by balloons and ribbons.


Two thousands of chairs were arranged into several lines. In the rehearsal, we practice the graduate song that we would sing it later. The symphonic band of our school would be the accompaniment for this song. Everyone in my class was so happy except Jensen, the emotional guy. He was fighting back tears when I looked at him. I graduation essays to comfort him. The network is so convenient that we can still Skype no matter where you are.


Human beings are feeling and emotional creatures. I could see this from Jensen. Half an hour after the rehearsal, the ceremony started. We were lining up outside the hall while other students, teachers, and parents were sitting inside.


My mother came for this ceremony while my father graduation essays not make it as he was working outstate. When Miss Lim gave us the signal, we knew that it was the time for us to enter the hall. There was a red carpet all the way from the door until the stage.


I felt weird at the time I stepped the red carpet. Those who sat in the hall were staring at us, graduation essays. Once all the graduates were sitting down, the emcee announced that the ceremony started. I was looking for my graduation essays but I could graduation essays find her as there were around two thousand graduation essays in the hall. All the graduates sang as loud as we could. After that, the principal gave us a speech.


Our principal was a middle age man who taught us to thank. Thanks and forgiveness was the two things that he emphasized the most. Education was important, but education of mind and thought was more important.


Teacher could teach you the knowledges; they could also teach you the way to be a human being with good mind and thought. I learned to be thankful and forgiveness from the principal, graduation essays. Now, I could still remember and practice it in my life. The graduate representative Wan Ting, who was a girl that had done well in both the academic and curriculum activity, gave us a graduation speech.


The hardest thing graduation essays just saying goodbye. That was true that graduation essays goodbye was the hardest thing for us after being together for six years.


Then, all the graduates were lining up and got the certificates from the principal one by graduation essays. That was the moment that we had been waiting for long time. We spent six years in the school, learning and studying, graduation essays. At the time we got the certificate, graduation essays, it was the time for us to start our new journey, graduation essays.


Some of us chose to advance studies; some of us chose to start working after this; No matter what we chose, graduation essays, that was a new journey. While I was waiting to get the certificate, I felt so nervous that my hand started sweating. The accomplishment of six years of my high school life was finally here. I got my graduate certificate from the principal. I saw my mother waiting for me under the stage with graduation essays bouquet of sunflowers, graduation essays.


I got the flower and hugged her. I went back to my seat as we still had one thing to do which was to sing the graduate song. When the conductor of the symphonic band gave the signal to us, we stood up and prepared to sing.


I looked at other and I knew that I would not cry. Maybe I knew that I would meet them soon; maybe I knew that this was not the end of our friendship. However, most of the graduates were crying when they sang the song.


No matter how long we had been staying together, it was the time to say goodbye.




Dear Class of 2020 (The Commencement Speech You Never Had) - Sam Demma

, time: 3:42





Successful Graduate School Essay Examples and Personal Statements : Current School News


graduation essays

Apr 18,  · maria campbell essays on her works essential writers series help with grammar homework Used by thank graduation how to write you notes permission. I turn in sociology, volume positivism, presuppositions, and current versions is a critical analysis of social class in shaping the contours of an eective one, between the rich and poor, people who Graduation Day Essay; Graduation Day Essay. Page 1 of 50 - About Essays Personal Narrative: Jason's Last Day Of School Before Graduation. On an ebullient morning Jason wakes up to get ready for school. This is Jason’s Last week of school before graduation this Saturday and his dad is so proud of his only son graduating 4 SAMPLE GRADUATE SCHOOL ESSAYS #1. "From Working Poor to Elite Scholar" One of the proudest accomplishments of my life was earning my college degree, despite the fact that my early adulthood pointed in the opposite direction, beginning with my marriage at the age of Throughout the s I lived as one of the

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay on the mother

Essay on the mother Home / Free Essays / Analysis / Analysis of the Poem "The Mother" Free Analysis of the Poem "The Mother&q...